Saturday, February 18, 2006

I've Been Tagged

4 Jobs I've Had:

House Painter - Best tan I ever had
Debt Collector - One of the most fun jobs I've ever had.
Selling computers - This sent me back to graduate school because I wasn't cut out to sell.
Front Desk Clerk at a motel - Met a lot of interesting people


4 Goals I've Set for this year:

I don't really set personal goals like this but,

Write a book
Get my Concealed Handgun License
Spend more times with my sons
Get Lasik

4 movies I could watch over and over

Citizen Kane
Star Wars
The Right Stuff
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

4 Places I have lived (I'll post the entire list some other time)

Des Moines, IA
Fort Smith, AR
Springfield, MO
Detroit, MI

4 TV Shows I love to watch

24
NCIS
CSI
Numbers

4 Places I've Been on Vacation:

Clearwater, FL
Park City, UT
Lexington, KY
Winter Park, CO

4 Websites I visit daily

Bloglines
Foxnews
Drudge Report
ESPN

4 of my Favorite Foods

Pizza
Joe T. Garcia Chicken Fajitas
My grandma's Fried Okra
Bow Tie Pasta with Creamy Pesto Sauce

4 Places I would Rather Be:

Any place with my family

I'm Tagging

Bowden McElroy
Tony
Arlan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff... thanks for the tag. I've posted my survey on arlansblog.com. Have an incredible weekend!

Shelley said...

Bowden already did one.

Bowden McElroy said...

You can find my response here.

Minnie said...

Hey, I was born in Springfield! :o)