Saturday, April 22, 2006

Even Nana Has Poo Poo?

Here is a conversation Seth and I had as we walked to the park today.

Me - Seth, don't step in the poo poo.
Seth - poo poo?
Me - Yes, the doggie poo poo.
Seth - I have poo poo.
Me - Yes, everyone has poo poo.
Seth - Do you have poo poo?
Me - Yes, I have poo poo.
Seth - Does Chase have poo poo?
Me - Yes, Chase has a lot of poo poo.
Seth - Does Mommy have poo poo?
Me - Yes, Mommy has poo poo.
a pause has he lets this sink in and then he exclaims
Seth - Even Nana has Poo Poo?
Me - Yes, even Nana has Poo Poo.
He pauses again and then makes this statement.
Seth - Grandmama, Grandmother and Kathy have poo poo.

1 comment:

Jeremy@Life of an Ant said...

Sometimes I can't wait till I can be a dad just to have conversations like this.

I have a 1 1/2 year old nephew that lives in Irving that we babysit sometimes. I can't wait till he starts talking so we can hear the many things kids say that make you laugh.

Chow,
Jeremy

http://lifeofanant.blogspot.com/