Saturday, April 01, 2006

For Arlan Part 2

Arlan asked me another question which is "How have I been able to stay a "Happily Married Man with Two Kids?"

I am going to try and keep this succinct and to the point.

I first give all the credit to God.
Secondly, I have to give credit to Fellowship. They helped bring God into my life and put me on a walk with Jesus that has changed my life.
Finally, I have to give credit to the Christian based counseling Shelley and I have been going to for over four years. We found a wonderful counselor that really changed our marriage.

I could go on and on about each of these reasons and I will do that in future posts possibly.

Also, Arlan, thanks for helping break my "Blogger Block". :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff, You're welcome... though I was asking both questions seriously so Thank You! I've had my thoughts about 'christian' counseling and I'm humbled to know that you have participated in seening one and give credit to it.

As for your block, sometimes all you need to do is prime the pump! I'm glad I could help you brotha. You would do the same for me no doubt.

Here's to Fellowship Church & living a great life with two amazing women. May they both continue to bring joy to our world.