Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Who Is Reading My Blog?

Who is reading my blog? Well, I can tell by looking at my statistics that in the last few days someone from Perth, Australia read my blog. Also, I had visitors from Reston, VA, Greenville, SC, Redondo Beach, CA, and Uruguay. But, I also know who isn't reading my blog and that is my wife, Shelley. Here are some excerpts from recent conversations.

S - What are you watching?
J - The Masters.
S - Oh, that is this weekend?

Obviously she had not read this post.
J - Yes, it is. (trying not to show annoyance because of the revelation that she isn't reading my blog)
S - Who is winning?
J - Phil Mickelson
S - Who do you want to win?

Again, she obviously had not read the previous mentioned post.

A few days later.

J - Did you see the video on my blog?
S - Yes
J - What did you think of it?
S - uhhhh, you had a video on your blog?
J - Yes, it was this post.

So, thank you to whoever is in Perth, Australia, Reston, VA, Greenville, SC, Redondo Beach, CA and Uruguay. It's nice to know someone is reading it.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I am reading . . . I just updated your "whose" with a "who is." ;-)

And for the record, I believe it is you who is the master skimmer of anything in writing. Thank you very much.

Unknown said...

This made me laugh!!