Saturday, November 05, 2005

Batman Begins

When I was a kid I was a big fan of Super Heroes. My favorites were the big 3, Superman, Spiderman and Batman. Batman was always my favorite because he didn't benefit from any super powers. Everything he did, he did with either is own intelligence or ingenuity.

I have been mostly disappointed with all of the movies made regarding Super Heroes. The Christopher Reeve Superman movies didn't do much for me, the first Batman was ok but the next three didn't do a whole lot for me. Now, the two Spiderman movies were pretty good and up until I just watched Batman Begins, were my favorites. But, last night I watched Batman Begins and was really impressed. By far, it is my favorite of the Super Hero movies. It finally captured the story how I saw it in my head when I was a kid. Maybe the other movies were how those directors saw the stories when they were a kid but this one really seemed like the comic book came alive for me.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I have to agree with you on Batman Begins....It's the best so far...I really enjoyed it....After I watched it....I blogged about it...and it seems other people think it's the best also!!!

Great Blog!!!

Have a great day!!!