Monday, November 14, 2005

Express Lane

Am I the only one that does this? Whenever I am in the express lane at the grocery store I always look at what the people around me are purchasing. I then try to imagine what events occurred that caused them to rush out in the middle of the night to purchase these items.

For example, tonight I was behind a guy who was buying two frozen enchilada dinners and a bottle of Scope mouthwash. So, I figure he is a newlywed whose wife's dinner didn't quite cut it, so he rushed out to get dinner and something to get the taste out of his mouth. This probably isn't true but it makes the wait more interesting.

Oh yeah, I purchased a pound of ground turkey and a can of Spot Shot carpet cleaner. I'll let your imagination run with that one...

3 comments:

Lori said...

Your going to cook ground turkey....and when you're eating....You make a big mess on the carpet....and going to have to use the Spot Shot carpet cleaner to clean it up!!!

Have a great day!!

mommyofangels said...

The ground turkey is for dinner tomorrow and the spot shot is because Seth threw-up on the carpet.

Shelley said...

If only it was throw up.