Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cowboys 22, Giants 36

I just have a few thoughts about this terrible loss.

First, we have found out what the Cowboys are and that is just an average team. They will be lucky to go 9-7 the way they are playing and I don't see them making the playoffs.

Second, I agree with Parcells decision to replace Bledsoe with Romo. I think he has been wanting to play Romo but didn't know how to go about replacing Bledsoe but frustration finally forced him to put Romo in. I just hope he stays with Romo because if they aren't going to win, I would rather see them lose with Romo instead of lose with Bledsoe.

Also, what happened to that great defense we are suppose to have? And, do we have the worst offensive line in the league?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes what are those guys names on the offensive line? HA!!