Sunday, November 05, 2006

Cowboys 19, Redskins 22

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (that is me screaming in frustration)

I'm not even sure where to start but this is a game we should have won. We lost it in so many ways.

First, if they hadn't gone for two we would have been running the clock out for a victory instead of trying to kick a field goal.

Penalties, we have to stop the penalties.

We have to start getting off to a better start. It seems like we don't even start playing until the second half.

Our secondary looks to be a big weakness and I'm afraid teams will learn that they just need to go deep on us.

Where was our pass rush?

I guess the good news is that Romo looks like the real deal.

This is a game we let get away and I know we will look back at this at the end of the season wishing we had only won it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, still grieving on the other side of your city. I am sure you heard our screams on Sunday. It's never fun loosing but to the Redskins it is horrible!