Thursday, January 18, 2007

246 Hours to Go

I have been fasting for 258 hours and have 246 hours to go so I am now past halfway. Yippee! If you have been wondering what my menu looks like, here is a typical day on the Daniel Fast.

Breakfast - half a cup of Quaker Oats mixed with apple sauce and blueberries for a little flavor and textur and a glass of orange juice.

Mid-morning snack - Apple and a bottle of apple juice

The remaining of the day I just snack. I usually have another apple, a banana, a couple of boxes of raisans, peanuts and about 3 cups of carrots and celery.

Dinner - This is the tough meal. We usually are just having salad, green beans, corn, new potatoes, baked potato, grilled squash are examples of some of the items we have been eating. Also, brown rice and red beans has also been a favorite.

This is basically what I have been eating for the last 10 days plus gallons of waters.

No comments: