Thursday, January 04, 2007

Waiting on God

I am struggling because I am wanting things to happen in my life and I find that God doesn't seem to want to move on my timeline.

I read each morning Oswald Chambers' My Utmost for the Highest and today he says

There are times when you cannont understand why you cannot do what you want to do. When God brings blank space, see that you do not fill it in, but wait.


Waiting is so hard...

Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the Lord!

Psalm 27:14

1 comment:

mommyofangels said...

Just remember my whole house selling/buying experience.... Trust in the Lord, his timing is perfect timing. If you had clarity on the things that you want to do, then you wouldn't trust in the Lord, and that is what he wants you to do.