Sunday, January 14, 2007

Slowing Time Down

As I have gotten older it seems that time is speeding up. And, now that I have children, it seems like the years are flying by. Somehow I have a 4 year old and an eighteen month old.

But, I have now found the way to slow time down, go on a 21 day fast. I am 7 days into the fast and it feels like I have been at it a month. All is well, and I am actually enjoying the fast at a certain level and it has really made me connect more with God and that is what it is all about.

But, I sure do miss bread...

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Not to make time go even faster, but you have a 19 month old as of today.

amyerj said...

Keep going, you're always an inspiration to me. If only I had an ounce of your determination....

mommyofangels said...

Only 2 more weeks... you can do it. Si se puede.