Saturday, January 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Seth

Tomorrow when I wake up I will be the father of a 4 year old. It seems like yesterday when I heard the doctor say, "it looks like we are going to have a baby today." Now, you wouldn't have thought this would have been a surprise since Shelley was 37 weeks pregnant and we were already scheduled to be induced the next day, but it was. We hadn't even brought Shelley's bags with us to the hospital. Those next few hours are burned into my brain I will never forget how scared we were.

Well, it is 4 years later and God has truly blessed us. I can't imagine how he could have blessed us anymore but he did when he blessed us with Chase.

I have had the last 365 days to prepare to have a 4 year old but it is still hard to believe. He has grown up so much in the last year and we no longer have our baby but instead we have a young boy.

Happy Birthday Seth

2 comments:

amyerj said...

Happy Birthday Seth!!!

mommyofangels said...

Happy Happy Birthday Seth