Sunday, January 21, 2007

Will He Stay or Will He Go

The big question in Cowboy Country is whether Bill Parcells is going to return to coach another season or not. I have no idea what his decision might be and I'm not even sure what I want it to be.

I wouldn't be opposed to a change and a fresh approach but I'm not sure who the next head coach would be. There aren't any candidates that I know of that excite me. As I watched the Bears and Saints play I was regretful that we weren't able to keep Sean Payton so he could be the heir apparent.

If Bill stays he will have to get a new defensive coordinator and special teams coordinator. I guess I will have to just wait and see. If the Cowboys can get their coaching situation solidified and they can have a good draft, I think they will be in a position to be a contender in 2007.

No comments: