Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Home Improvements

Our house is 7 years old and that means it is time for home improvements. We are just on the periphery of things beginning to fall apart so we are starting with painting. As I mentioned in this post the outside needs painting but I am actually going to pay someone to do that for me. We have also decided to repaint the inside of the house. Four years of little hands, tonka trucks and thomas the tank engine has left our walls and baseboards looking "distressed." We have just about finished one room; you don't realize how big your house is until you start trying to paint it.

Next on the project list will be hardwood floors and I imagine the fence is going to need replaced soon as well...

1 comment:

Jeremy@Life of an Ant said...

That sounds like fun. I have been engage in the "new" house improvements like painting, landscaping, shelving, installing, etc. I know how that feels.