Monday, March 26, 2007

Weird Dream

I had a dream last night that I was a star indoor soccer player but we played our games outdoors.

Apparently, I was playing my last season and needed 3 goals to become the all-time leading scorer in indoor/outdoor soccer league history. The current record was 939 goals.

The game was a defensive battle but with just a few minutes to go I managed to score a goal which just put me one behind tying the record. I then caught on fire, I was in a zone and scored two more goals in just a matter of minutes and became the all-time scorer.

What does this mean?

Dreams will be one of those things I ask God about when we finally meet.

1 comment:

Jeremy@Life of an Ant said...

That is a weird dream. I have always wondered about dreams myself. I have wondered if it is just my brain understanding, processing, & storing the days activites or is it a manifestation of my sub-conscious desires. I don't know but it does intrigue me.