Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Busy Week

I haven't been posting much this week because it has been a very busy week.

I am finding that starting a business (www.livetoshoot.com), working a full time job, and looking for my next new job can take up a lot of hours in the day.

I have been praying for opportunities and as usual God has provided. Now, the opportunities have become their own problem. Funny how that works. Now I am praying that God will show me the path he wants me to take and that he makes that path available to me.

Shelley and I also celebrated Valentines tonight. The boys went to Oklahoma so we were able to actually go out for a real dinner. We went to a place called The Grape. It's nice to be able to go to a restaurant and not worry about what is on the kids menu.

Now I get to go watch something besides The Wiggles.

No comments: