Friday, February 09, 2007

Cowboys Hire Wade Phillips


I know I am a little late posting on this but here are my thoughts on the hiring of Wade Phillips.

In this post I listed Wade Phillips as someone I was indifferent towards and that is still the case. His hiring isn't a very exciting or sexy hiring but some consider it a solid hiring.

He has extensive experience as a defensive coordinator and has been a head coach for five seasons and only had one losing season. He has also been to the playoffs three times but has never won a playoff game.

It really comes down to winning for me. If he wins then he has my full support and if he doesn't he won't. He seems to be very personable and I think the environment at Valley Ranch will be more pleasant. It will be nice to have a head coach that talks to the local media as well.

Right now Wade Phillips is my Dallas Cowboys' head coach and he has my full support. We will just see what the future holds.

No comments: