Sunday, February 25, 2007

Tragedy

Yesterday I found out a dear friend of mine had experienced a horrible tragedy. I am saddened, heartbroken and angry. How could this happen I ask? Why does a little girl have to grow up without her Daddy? Why, why, why?

I don't know the answers and probably never will but I know my God is big enough to handle my questions and my doubts. I know he is in control so I am just going to turn it over to him and pray for my friend and her family.

I'm not much for words in situations like these so I am just going to go and pray some more and hope they know I am here for whatever they need.

1 comment:

Jeremy@Life of an Ant said...

I share you same question. Why? I suppose it was for a purpose of Gods nature but I won't understand it. I just keep praying for her and all of those affected by this.