Sunday, February 04, 2007

Congratulations Michael Irvin


Yesterday, Michael Irvin was elected to the Hall of Fame making him the 10th Dallas Cowboy to be put into the Hall of Fame. Many people may not like this choice based on Michael's off the field issues but if you watched the Cowboys of the 90s you know Irvin was the heart of the team. His statistics speak for themselves but it is no coincidence that after Michael retired the team went 8-8 and 5 -11 despite still having Hall of Famer Troy Aikmen and future Hall of Famer Emmitt Smith.

Congratulations Michael!

On another note, I found it interesting that Norv Turner was at the announcement ceremony with Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think Norv has already been hired, we just haven't been told yet.

Jeremy got me a radio/cd player for the kitchen that goes under the cabinet. So everyday I listen to Randy Galloway in hopes of hearing some news on the coach situation. It's kind of funny because over dinner, that's all we talk about. I listen as I cook and J listens to it as he drives home. We are eat up with cowboys over here!