Wednesday, May 16, 2007

1 Month on the Job

Today was my 2 year anniversary of my blog and tomorrow marks 1 month on my new job.

I didn't realize how hard it would be to start a job and be the new guy after being at my previous job for 11 years, but it is hard. I am finally started to get use to things but I have so much to learn. Each day I am making new discoveries.

For example, two days ago I tried to make a long distance call and quickly realized you needed a long distance code that no one had given me. I got that today.

In the restroom I use there is this door that I just assumed was a janitor's closet or some sort of storage. Well, yesterday it was open so I peeked inside and guess what I found. A shower! Who knew? Big step up for me since my previous employers bathrooms were 1 step up from port-a-potties.

What else will I discover?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You give the old bathrooms too much credit. With Port-a-Potties, you expect stuff to be floating, the floor to be wet, and the room to smell bad.

And of course, with Port-a-Potties, you're not the one to clean those things up.

amyerj said...

haha to Don's comment. SO true!

Hey, maybe you can RUN to work and shower when you get there? Maybe it'd be faster than waiting in traffic? =)