Sunday, May 27, 2007

Ranger Game

Last night we took the boys to the Ranger game. I could go on and on about how bad they are but I won't. I will say it is unfortunate because they do offer some good family fun at reasonable prices.

We only made it until about the 5th inning but I considered that an accomplishment. We sat in the bleachers and the boys cheered their team on with all of the other fans (most were Red Sox fans, though). But, their attention span started to waver after about 2 and half innings so we then went to the area behind centerfield and played games, got tatoos and took pictures.

Finally, Seth was ready to go home and Chase wasn't. So, we compromised and watched another few batters and then promised Chase we would watch the rest when we got home.

Seth has developed an appreciation for the game since he is playing it but I think Chase might be the sports fan.

1 comment:

chumly said...

You went, and survived. I salute you. Believe it or not, they will have a good memory.