Monday, May 21, 2007

I need help from my friends

I need some help from my friends who listen to music.

I am in the process of making a video for Chase's second birthday and I need some good songs for the soundtrack. Last year when I wrote this post, I got some good suggestions so I thought I would try it again.

I don't listen to much music so I am out of touch and over the last four years I have used up all of my good ideas on previous videos. Any suggestions are appreciated. I am just looking for something that expresses our love to him...

Thanks

2 comments:

Idaho Dad said...

Are you looking for something with words, or instrumental? Fast-paced, or slow?

For quiet instrumentals, I like to use tracks from a CD called "Beatles Lullaby" by Jason Falkner.

Beyond that, the possibilities are endless from my collection. If you narrow it down a bit more, I can send you some things. Do you want new music from this year?

Jeff Dowdle said...

Phil
I'm looking for something with words. Old music, new music it is all fine. Just trying to find something that communicates how much he is loved.

Thanks