Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sports Boredom

I love sports but right now there is a big void for me in sports. The Stars went out of the playoffs in the first round. The Mavericks failed miserably and also went out in the first round of the playoffs. And now the Rangers are 1 game shy of having the worst record in baseball, they are absolutely horrible.

So, I have nothing to look forward to except a couple of golf majors and maybe some NASCAR races until the Cowboys start training camp on July 24th, 65 days from now.

As a result, I sit at home, alone on a Sunday afternoon and what am I watching? The Discovery Channel!

2 comments:

mommyofangels said...

What a wonderful opportunity to read a great book.


Grace Based Parenting
and
Raising Kids for true greatness

both by Dr. Tim Kimmel

Jana said...

Both of my boys (actually all three) are huge fans of Mythbusters on Discovery. Seth may like it, too.