Friday, December 09, 2005

Cowboys vs. Chiefs

It was 1972 when I first became a Dallas Cowboys fan, I was 6 years old. We moved to Kansas City in 1978 when I was 12 and that is when I became a Kansas City Chiefs fan. Fortunately they are in different conferences and I have been able to share allegiances. But, they have played 6 six times since 1978 and tomorrow will be the 7th. In the past I don't remember the games being important to both teams so I was always able to root for the team that the win would help the most. I don't have that luxury tomorrow because both of them need this win badly. I have thought about it and I don't think I will be disappointed either way but I am going to be pulling for the Cowboys. I have been a fan longer and I have always bled blue and silver.

Update: - Wow! What a game. It was a bitter sweet victory for me because I really love my Chiefs and hate to see them lose, especially since they are in such a tight playoff race.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I was cheering for the Chiefs, but I enjoyed the game anyway. Normally I have the Chiefs games on but just try to keep up with the score. Never really take the time to sit down and watch it. But this game was important, so I did watch it. I an trying to be a good sport about it.