Thursday, December 08, 2005

Seven Things

Bowden tagged me with the seven seven's meme. Here it goes:

Seven Things I want to Do Before I Die:
1. See both of my boys accept Christ and get baptized.
2. Write a book
3. Go to the Master's
4. Play a round of Golf at Augusta National
5. Go to Israel
6. Be Self Employed
7. Ride in a Hot Air Balloon.

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Dance
2. Sing
3. Work on my car
4. Pick out clothes that match. I'm color blind.
5. Imagine not being married to my wife and having my kids
6. Give up Diet Coke
7. Understand Liberals

Seven Things That Attract Me To My Wife (romantic interest, best friend, whatever applies to you)
1. Her Beauty
2. Her wonderful sense of humor
3. Her spontaneity
4. She's a wonderful mother
5. Her "spunkiness" (if you know her, you know what I mean)
6. The way she takes care of me. She is an awesome helper.
7. Her commitment to family.

Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. I need a Diet Coke
2. I love you to my wife.
3. I'm going to go work out.
4. I've got a problem at work.
5. What's for dinner?
6. I'll try
7. I've got a meeting.

Seven Books, Or Series, That I Love
1. The Bible
2. The Case For Christ by Lee Strobel
3. Tom Clancy's First 5 books
4. Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway
5. The Millionaire Next Door
6. The Stand by Steven King
7. 2001: A Space Odyssey by Arthur C. Clarke

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again
1. Citizen Kane
2. Caddy Shack
3. Star Wars
4. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
5. The Graduate
6. Blazing Saddles
7. Bill and Ted's Most Excellent Adventure



Seven People I Want To Join In To
1. Shelley - A Proverbs 31 Woman
2. Paul - Where to From Here
3. Terry Storch
4. Brian Bailey - Leave It Behind
5. Perry Noble
6. Jeremy - Life of An Ant
7. Michelle - Mommy of Angels

3 comments:

Bowden McElroy said...

Jeff:
So... is that watch a Masters or play in it?

Shelley said...

Correction on the things you say most often (at least while I'm around).

3. I'm going to the gym. Followed by: I've got to go run.
5. What do you want for dinner?
7. I can't; I've got a meeting.

:-)

Jeff Dowdle said...

Bowden
Just go to the Masters and watch it.