Friday, December 30, 2005

Novel in 30 Days

My friends Paul and Tammara got me hooked on this idea of writing a novel in 30 days. They found this book called No Plot? No Problem! A low strees, High Velocity Guide to Writing a Novel in 30 Days.

They have been at it for about 2 weeks and each have written over 20,000 words.

I've purchased the book and am going to give it a shot.

The concept is that you just need to start writing and not concern yourself with making it perfect, just get words on paper and then go back later and clean it up.

The object is to write 50,000 words in 30 days or 1,667 words a day. I plan on starting January 1 and will post updates on my progress.

Pray for me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it!!! When you are finished, we can all celebrate (with a big long NAP)! (We'll start praying now...)