Thursday, December 08, 2005

Technology I Can Live Without

Several months ago we lost our electricity for about three hours, it drove me absolutely nuts. We also had our refigerator go out not long ago and again, I was just craving something cold. If we were to lose our satelite tv I don't know what I would do and I don't even want to think about losing our internet connection. But, a few days ago our microwave broke and I haven't even noticed it. We still have five more days before a repairman can get out to fix it and I am not marking the days off of the calendar.

I also would love to get rid of my cell phone if my job would allow it. Actually, I would love to get rid of phones entirely, I can survive with email only. That sounds pretty anti-social doesn't it?

What technology could you live without?

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I'm marking off the days on the microwave. :-)

Jeremy@Life of an Ant said...

It's funny because during handcart times there was no electiricity, A/C, heaters, internet or cell phones. I don't know how they didn't die from being bored. I can live without cable, satilite, and even TV to some extent. But internet and my computers I don't think I could live without. My refrigerator is pretty important too. =o)

mommyofangels said...

Satellite, landline (I think) and internet (at least for a little while)... I can logon at work.

Lori said...

I could do without my alarm clock!!!...LOL...Other than that cell phones/cable tv!!!

Have a great day!!!