Saturday, March 18, 2006

Cowboys Sign T.O.

The Cowboys have signed Terrell Owens and I have to admit that I am not pleased. I don't know the details yet but a press conference is scheduled to happen in about 30 minutes. But, I also have to be honest and admit that it always comes down to winning and if T.O. helps take the Cowboys into the playoffs and possibly even the Super Bowl and he does this without causing any problems, I will be saying how it was a brilliant move. But, if he causes a disruption and the Cowboys don't improve then I will be the biggest critic.

So, for me, I guess it is a wait and see. I hope T.O. stays out of trouble and the Cowboys win the Super Bowl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look at this the same way I looked at Mark Cuban bringing on Dennis Rodman... No matter what, it will bring excitement to the team. Obviously NO ONE will get away with disrespecting Jerry Jones, Bill Parcells or the Star. Look at the comments Emmitt Smith made on his way out (a star among trash.) His career tanked and he came back apologizing. And we're a forgiving bunch.

If T.O. (trash) talks the Cowboys or Dallas, we won't put his jersey in a coffin like they did in Phili, we'll tie his sorry butt to the back of a horse (along with that ego-centric manager) and drag their carcuses right out of town!

T.O. - Remember our motto: "Don't Mess With Texas!"