Sunday, March 05, 2006

Question for the Ladies

I know I have a few woman readers so I have a question that Husbands all over have always wanted to know. If you can help answer it, we will sell the answer and I will share the profits.

How do you get your wives to do what you want them to do?

Men have been trying to figure this out for ages and sometimes this quest leads us to some poor choices. Take for example the wacked out Travis Frey marriage contract. I'm not going to link to it because it is pretty explicit but if you haven't read it a simple Google search will take you to it. Yesterday I was at the gym and one of my buddies who has two kids was telling us how they have decided they aren't going to have any more children and how his wife wants him to get a vasectomy. He told her that if she gets her weight down to 118 lbs. and keeps it there for two consecutive months, he will get the vasectomy. I'm sure if I told Shelley that, she would perform the vasectomy herself.

The answer to this question would be the equivalent of finding the Rosetta Stone.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

What Tammara said. I would also like to add "unconditional love."

I think it is interesting that men want women to have selective surgery, but men don't want to go under the knife.

Leslie said...

First you have to recognize that Shelley is a unique individual with talents, abilities, likes and dislikes all her own. Then study her the way they study a crime scene in CSI to identify the one thing that shows you know her better than anyone else on this whole entire planet.

Then, and only then, you might make your request.

Anyway, good luck :)