Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dallas Cowboys' 2007 Draft

I am withholding most of my judgement regarding this recent draft until we get to see what these players can do but I will say I like the fact that the Cowboys were able to acquire a possible top 10 pick next year from Cleveland. I think until we see what that pick turns into we won't be able to accurately judge the quality of this draft. But, I do think the Cowboys did a pretty decent job of addressing needs and getting quality players.

1 Anthony Spencer DE PURDUE
3 James Marten OT BOSTON COLLEGE
4 Isaiah Stanback QB WASHINGTON
4 Doug Free OT NORTHERN ILLINOIS
6 Nick Folk PK ARIZONA
6 Deon Anderson FB CONNECTICUT
7 Courtney Brown CB CAL POLY
7 Alan Ball CB ILLINOIS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about that LSU QB - Russell getting picked FIRST!!!!!! I heard he is going to get 30 million dollars......